1000 posts

Wtf man? You joined almost 5 months ago, but already have 1000 posts which is more than 10 times more than I have... How much time do you spend when not on computer and how? If you're 13 like the one guy said, go fool around places with your friends, play some sports and games, go play instruments, read lots of books and stuff, educate yourself, keep up your grades in school and most importantly, get some nice chicks around you (you'll never regret that...). I really hope you don't spend all of your day on computer. God, I feel stupid right now, even though I gave good advice :erk:

Edit: 100th post bitch!

dude, first of all. i play guitar and keyboards. and almost everyday of the week im out with friends, blowing up shit and having fun. i love to read, im on a 13 book series all with over 1000 pages in them, im on book 10. and every two weeks i go the the local middle school dance....

dude, first of all. i play guitar and keyboards. and almost everyday of the week im out with friends, blowing up shit and having fun. i love to read, im on a 13 book series all with over 1000 pages in them, im on book 10. and every two weeks i go the the local middle school dance....

That's good to hear. Keep up the good work. We must not lose faith in the youth of today. Oh yea, remember to stay off drugs...

Emptifier seriously got owned on this thread, almost every post had the purpose of owning him, and most of them did..

no, ladies first
you want ladies to die? FAG!

people: stop feeding the (ghey) troll.
:lol:

Actually that's Gonzo... I feel the internet represents your true self to an extent, but sometimes people just tend to be more mean/stupid on the net cuz it's less of a personal connection. For instance, I am a bit more of a dick on this forum, whereas in real life I am a nice guy (but to be fair my kindness is displayed on this forum as well, just not as much.)
so true and same here

@empty: I thought you'd get 1000 posts sooner :erk: