A question...

Russell

__
Jul 15, 2001
The starry attic
www.russellgarwood.co.uk
to quote the press release for "..the infinite":

"The songs stem from mainman M, whose gift as a song and textwriter is surpassed by few." and M wrote all of the songs on "..the infinite" yeah?

But: "Several songs for the next album are already far into the development stage, and Ray has promised an even more technical and aggressive approach in the future"

So, Ray, or *M* (or anyone that can answer) - does this mean Ray is writing the songs for the next album, Ray and *M* are writing them together, Ray is speaking on *M*'s behalf, the band is writing them or are we only referring to the keyboards in the "technical and aggressive approach"?

Or what? I'm quite confuzzled :D

Originally posted by Russell
to quote the press release for "..the infinite":

"The songs stem from mainman M, whose gift as a song and textwriter is surpassed by few." and M wrote all of the songs on "..the infinite" yeah?

But: "Several songs for the next album are already far into the development stage, and Ray has promised an even more technical and aggressive approach in the future"

So, Ray, or *M* (or anyone that can answer) - does this mean Ray is writing the songs for the next album, Ray and *M* are writing them together, Ray is speaking on *M*'s behalf, the band is writing them or are we only referring to the keyboards in the "technical and aggressive approach"?

Or what? I'm quite confuzzled :D

From what I can gather the bones of the songs are put togther by *M* at home on his computer and then it's fleshed out by the rest of the guys in the rehearsal room. Correct me if I'm wrong guys :)

By the way Russell, where are the reviews going to go now the old reviews section seems to have disappeared?

Lee

Originally posted by Lee_B
By the way Russell, where are the reviews going to go now the old reviews section seems to have disappeared?

Lee

Check out the new bar at the top of the main page ;)

I think Mark's planning a new frontpage too, with the latest reviews on and such, but that may no longer be the case... Anywho, the Lunaris review will be up soon...