Amorphis related "metal art"

Raumala

New Metal Member
Dec 12, 2012
Mikkeli, Finland
Here is some of my hand made Amorphis related "metal art".
All are unique pieces.

Xysma belt buckle (aluminium) made for Tomi Joutsen for Silent waters tour:
xysmasolki.jpg

Old logo belt buckle (bronze):
amorphissolki.jpg

Eclipse sun belt buckle (bronze):
eclipsesunsolki.jpg

Eclipse sun pendants (silver 925):
amoriipuksetnetti.jpg

Ukonvasara (silver 925):
amopienivasara.jpg

Here are my website, sorry it's in Finnish:
http://mako.suntuubi.com/

Hope you like my work.

These are really common jewelry here in Finland, lot of manufactures with little difference in details.

The "closest" thing you can find around here is Mjolnir, but, eh, it's not the same. Not to be nitpicking (much), but still, those are really poor quality ones.
You can get better quality in Belgrade, probably, or somewhere similar, but it takes some time, work and cash. I guess I could probably find an Ukonvasara, too, if I looked hard enough, but I rarely go to Belgrade.

There's 2 sizes what i've done:
-32 mm & 62 mm (height)

Well what I meant was could it be bigger and sharpened on the bottom to actually cut pizza? I'm serious and here is an example of product that could make somebody happy:

Exeter+class+pizza+cutter+comparison.jpg

I'm not trying to upset the iconic image, but if I had a "chopper" that looked like the necklace it would fit in the kitchen quite well.

Example of chopper:
bialetti-pizza-chopper.jpg

Just put a handle on it and make it cool looking! Build it and it will sell!

Then it could hang in my kitchen and remind me of..........

Good luck, papa j, if I remember correctly, there are mail recieving problems where you live? Plus I don't see any millionares hanging out looking for amorphis/scandinavian/etc. related merchandise.

Good luck, papa j, if I remember correctly, there are mail recieving problems where you live? Plus I don't see any millionares hanging out looking for amorphis/scandinavian/etc. related merchandise.

:tickled:

Yes, mail. If it were just that.
The whole order processing, bank stuff with cards (no PayPal) etc. is a bore, and very problematic. There are tons of other problems.

Long story short, it is too much effort. I mean, I've been planning on ordering some discs from Amazon, for example, and even that doesn't really go smoothly.
On other hand, though, I myself am a cause of problems. If I weren't such a chicken (flying around with Ukonvasara around my fat neck) and had more audacity (and moneyz), I guess I could try it out, going a bit blindly into the whole thing. But I'm not.

Rant over.

P.S. I really love :tickled:, dunno why.

no paypal in serbia :O hmmm odd, it works normaly in Bosnia, :)

Tell me about it.
It's been promised for several years back, even PayPal is open for it, but our high-tech government is too advanced for it.

Oh well...

If I order those CDs from Amazon, and they arrive, I promise, I'm going to write a long and detailed report about it here on forum, about all my woes, worries, fears and lost feathers. It'll be a masterpiece.