An Absence in The Absence

Well people, by now you know that Jeramie quit the band. Yes that I guess could be true. Yes he quit because he found out we were going to fire him before we could tell him. He also highjacked our van and trailer and The Absence's myspace account. If you have been trying to contact any of us through there you will have to contact us through our personal pages until notified other wise. This situation has pretty much gone as I thought it would seeing how I know Jeramie better then he knows him self. I knew he would do all these childish things. What he is doing is trying to stop us from continuing our lives in this band. Taking our van has stopped us from being on the tour that we are suposed to be on right now. Its funny how he wants to thank all the fans for the time he was in the band. Well, now he can apologize to the fans for disrupting The future of The Absence. This situation will be resolved very soon.

I am not trying to hate people these days but Jeramie Kling is at the top of my list. WOW man what a slimey excuse for a human.

For all of you people who thinks he is this great drummer you have all been deceived and I apologize for letting him do that to you. Dont feel sorry for this kid. I have seen some posts from people and how they were sticking up for him and they were so bummed out that he left the band but you dont know the truth about this story. There is much more to speak of and we as a band will release a statement with every little detail of why we were firing him. Just to let other bands know. If Jeramie Kling wants to be in your band maybe should think about what possesions are put in his name. He just may steal your tour van too.
From Patrick's Myspace

meh, the drums never really stood out.

I disagree. The drums were just as impressive live as the dueling Caparison and ESPs

It's weird, that night I finally got to meet and hang with the Absence, I talked to all of the guys, and I thought Kling was a cool guy. We talked about drums and shit, and then he bought beers.

But I guess that doesn't compare to touring and living with the guy 24/7 on tour.

Oh well.

The whole drama is just depressing.

I just hope the music survives.

Well I thought the drumming was pretty impressive, but what he did was lower than the lowest. For all you who are skeptical about their future: Although I liked the drumming, I don't believe at all that he was the creativity and skill of the band.......So I have no doubt that they will continue strong, if not stronger.

Yeah no shit man. I haven't posted on any forums in a while (used to be a pretty reliable poster), but The Absence's fucking drummer added nothing to the mix. I've listened to "Riders" countless times and I can't pick out a single moment where the drums are the better part of the mix. Who fuckin cares The Absence are destined to be fucking significant in the metal scene because of their sick ass leads and the tightest rythm section I've heard since Death's 1997 "Sound.." Fuck the drummer I hope he drums for Bullet for My Valentine and proceeds to get fucked in the ass. I may be drunk but it will probably happen

*sits back patiently and waits for the Absence to finally return to Boston after dropping off the Demiricous tour*