Another sign I'm getting old.

Man you're not that old, only like 7 days younger than me. You should of told me that chode in GC was being a smart ass I would of made him give you a better discount on those cables!

One Inch Man said:
Went to Guitar Center today to get some cables for ze drum mics, played several basses including a Warwick Corvette ("It will be mine, oh yes! It will be mine"), talked to the dude to get my cables, pay for the shitz on a credit card and he asks for my ID, a DMV photo of me taken when I was 18. Anyone carding me for smokes & beer always says how no way does it look like me, and it doesn't. But this time was special:

him: "whoa, that doesn't even look like you!"
me: "yeah, it's a pretty old picture, from 1997 I guess."
him: "damn, in '97 I was 11 years old."

Not that I care really, it's just sorta different.

i feel like I am gettign younger as I am getting older ... I am certainly more silly in most situations then when I was 18 for example.

of course when it comes to business I am 100% serious.

fuck growing up ... as long as you feel young inside.

SLAYER RULES !!! :kickass:

Crimson Velvet said:
Meh, that's not a sign of you getting old, that's a sign of he being fucking young. The glass is half-full damnit!!!
haha that rules. I'm not complaining, just observing. :loco:
Mr. Miles said:
Man you're not that old, only like 7 days younger than me. You should of told me that chode in GC was being a smart ass I would of made him give you a better discount on those cables!
Nah he wasn't rude or anything, it was just a comment I found funny. Got a good discount either way, better than that stupid fucking 25-pin bullshit, I still don't know what the hell that was for, and the dude even explained it to us! Sorta.
lurch70 said:
I am certainly more silly in most situations then when I was 18 for example.
I'll tell you what, I take things a LOT less seriously than I used to. Ain't no reason to get upset over stupid shit, or to not laugh at yourself as much as possible.