Anthrax in Australia in May...

Good stuff Aaron!!

Megadeth in 2 weeks then 1 month later, the original (well sort of) Anthrax.

Awesome!

mrthrax said:
if this is for real its a dream come true for me,fuck 2 tours within the space of a year lol,now thats fucking great.

I've had a gig every month of this year so far.
& i have Megadeth this month & Anthrax next month.

I posted these dates weeks ago

I just checked my email that i got from wade and i couldn't believe it i thought it was a joke for april fools Anthrax Original Reunion Australian Tour with original line up (not Lilker and turbin days) Fuck Yeah :headbang: I can't wait for this i missed the POT tour back in 1991 at the Theberton Theatre now i can see anthrax what i missed back in 1991,just hope Dan Spitz still remembers how to play lead in the songs again o_O :loco: . Heaven all ages gig that sucks the younger numetal heads these days never probarly have heard of anthrax :erk:.I might have to get there earlier this time hope we don't have to wait longer to get in there like last time(Anthrax's gear got sent to jarkata or was it bali instead of adelaide,and hope that dickhead bouncer is not there again or he will get a hit on the head with another microphone(Bush hit him on the head last time for being a complete dickhead.
That Bouncer probarly got the sack(lost his job) from heaven anyway.

Fuck Yeah :headbang:
Can't wait for this :headbang: :hotjump: :OMG:
Now back to watching Anthrax's Classic Old Original Video that i have on VHS
wish they would release it on dvd,oidivnikufecin live at hammersmith Odeon on the among the living tour back in 1987 you guys probarly have it and know this anyway :loco: :tickled: