Attn: Vinnie

Seawall

East Coast's Only Hope
Jan 7, 2007
Fuck, Florida
that wine was very much enjoyed by both my aunt and uncle. thanks for picking it up for me. me and the lady also had some and it got me some action.:kickass:

I wish there was more of it out there. It was a pretty limited run. Almost no one in the greater Philly area has any left. It was very enjoyable, indeed. If I come across any more I will be sure to snatch it up. I wouldn't mind having one on hand myself for emergencies.

Also ATTN VInce

The download for G3 with Gilbert and Petrucci finally finished. It's an mp4 and it's about 1 1/2 gigs. If you bring over a flash drive or a DVD I'll give it to you.

If you would like, Jeff, I can make it into a DVD for you. So you can watch it on that sweet TV of yours. "It's a TV ..... of yours!"

For a bootleg it is pretty good quality. I was hoping for a pro version (like the one I have with harmonic minor McGee) but I guess they never made one for that year. It's a shame, that's gotta be one of the best line ups ever. No offense to Steve Vai.

Your next mission if you choose to accept it: Find the Vai / Satriani / Eric Johnson G3!

Bear: Still no more of that wine in my district. Barely any in the region what so ever. I'm keeping my eyes peeled though.

I'm trying to find the one with Gilbert and Bettencourt too. There's so many fucking variations to this shit. I think Gilbert made a "G5" or "G7" or some shit to be funny. I'll start digging.