Broke my 57, how to fix it?

Dalinkwent48@aim.com

Be Creative, Get Laid
Apr 7, 2009
Jersey
So i opened up my 57 the other day because my buddy wanted to see what the inside looked like for some reason. In this process I pulled off the yellow wire. Well, I went to fix it and in the process of stripping it my dog had a little playing fit, ran into my chair, made me drop the 57 and the green wire disconnected too (big fail i know) Anyways, I have no idea which wire goes to which. On one side of it, it looks like a little positive sign in black. Which wire would go to that side, green or yellow?

Or for a short answer, green wire goes to the marked connector. The wires are really small and they break very easily when taking the chassis apart, it can be quite irritating at times.

Ok so green goes to where the black dot is, correct? And yeh all I did was unscrew the damn thing and it came right off.

i'll buy it for 20 bucks! haha :lol:

you'll easily fix it man. and when you do...you're gonna have the best sounding 57. i don't know why but beat up 57's sound better. no kidding.

I'll have to test that theory out, my boss was gonna throw me one of his 57's to do the sm7 mod to it, idk if im gonna do it or not yet though.

I just wanna get this thing fixed so I can mic up my new jet city amp!