Can you help my band out? (Gravelord - Extreme Metal from Venezuela)

jesusguitars14

New Metal Member
Aug 14, 2018
Hello, my name is Jesùs Plaza, and I am a 24 years old musician from Venezuela. Since I was 17 years old I am playing guitars for a band called Gravelord. Gravelord is a Extreme Metal Band influenced by bands like: Early In flames, At the gates, Death, dissection, Norther, Dimmu borgir, Kreator, Sepultura, Dark Tranquillity, and the list goes on. We have put out 3 EPs and 2 demos and we have toured a little bit in our country. Sadly right now Gravelord is formed just by my friend Jesus Orozco on drums and me on guitars (also doing vocals on studio) due that our country is passing through a really shitty situation (social/economic/politic issues) and not everyone can commit to the band due other compromises (families/work/Kids). That being said, we both still want to keep recording and making music but the deal is that we need a new computer (just the cpu) because the one that we used before to record does not work anymore (Lucky me!). So to be able to get one we obviously need money, besides being a metal musician (So, you know, I'm a billionaire) I am also a translator and due our "marvelous" economic stability here in Venezuela I make 6.5$ a month out of my 9 to 10 hours a day/5 days a week job (let that sink for a minute). So, here is where the internet comes in handy! We posted everything we have ever recorded on our bandcamp profile (http://Gravelordband.bandcamp.com) and if you can help us out buying some of our music that would help us out a lot. You can get 5 releases for 9 bucks and as I said earlier we wanna keep recording music, as a matter of fact we have an album an a half worth of material. So If you could spend a couple of bucks in our bandcamp you would be helping a couple of broke-ass metalhead keep making music
default_smile.png

You can also help us out by spreading the word. you can contact me through my twitter profile (www.twitter.com/jesusguitars14)