Can't find merch online!

Starforsaken107

New Metal Member
Sep 23, 2007
Twinsburg Oh
I was at the peabodys show in cleveland on friday and wanted to buy that sweet-as-all-hell button down shirt that Troy always wears. Sadly, I was kicked out after being set on fire (it was really dumb and I'm pissed) before I could reach that goal. Now Im hopelessly searching the internet trying to find the shirt, but appearently the only real place to find merch is at the shows...:cry: Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated and will net you a free "Thanks pal!".

Yeah I figured I'd have to wait. That sucks.

Alright.. My friend and I are standing off to the side waiting for the first band to go on when she says "what smells like burning paper?". I didn't know so I ignored it. The next thing I know I feel burning on my leg :OMG:.

I pulled everything out of my pocket which include a slightly flaming ticket stub and gave it to my friend. I didn't know off hand where to find the restrooms so I ran up to the bar that was about five steps behind us, with my pocket still burning on the inside.

I ask for water and almost get it until the bar dude sees smoke from below and yells at me for smoking. I franticly tell him Im not smoking, Im on fire. So instead of water I get "We can't have this! I think you got to go" and he walks away.

So I go to find the restroom as I try to pat my little pocket fire out (to no avail). Now security confronts me (Thus stopping my search for water) and trys to get me to say I was smoking or something. I say again I just need water and they get real pissed off and tell me that if I "Can't be straight with them I will have to leave". After I show them my pocket one of them finally grabs a water bottle and dumps it in. And then they proceed to to kick me out for "Being on fire and being and asshole".

I then waited for two sets trying to get a hold of my friend because I gave her my phone from my then burning pocket. I figured out that when we went out to the patio to smoke there was no ash tray just a garbage can. So instead setting they can on fire I flipped the burning end off and tossed the butt. I guess the burning end went into my open pocket... My weekend has sucked over since.

Damn, that’s a lot of typing for something that happened in about a minute... I know that sounds absolutely ridiculous but it is true.

In all likelihood, the shirt is probably something they had made up to sell when they were on tour, and it isn't something through Century Media, so you probably can only get it from shows.

you should threaten that unless you get ur money back, you'll press charges for not handling a fire situation properly. you were on fucking fire and theyre just like "get out". dunno if thatll work or not. not an expert on law.