CONAN: The Barbarian 2011

If you like action movies than you will enjoy this movie. Don't expect BEN HUR or something of that scale. Fun action violence, hero saves female type movie. I thought it would suck too, but I was pleasantly suprised and this Conan is so much more entertaining than the first Conan with Arnold.

Not really interested in it, but Stan Lee is suing the production company for ALL of their profits, saying that Conan was his creation and he should get all of it.

Really Stan? You're like 90 years old and already regarded to be basically JESUS in the realm of comic history, why bother with this trivial shit?

Frankly I don't care if you don't see it it's not my loss.

Conan is an old Character created by Robert E. Howard. Stan Lee is a greedy old billionaire and I hate Marvel. How much money do you need you need Stan Lee. I fully endorse this film, seems like people today have no imagination.

I thought Conan was created by Robert E. Howard. I see alteredmindeath posted the same thing. After a quick search on the web it seems that the Howard's copyright of Conan is in doubt in a few countries. Looks like a greedy money grab by Stan Lee. I have never been into comic books and every time I have seen Stan Lee make a cameo appearance in a movie he has seemed like a douchebag.

Stan Lee is a billionaire. How much money do you need? Seriously that is pure greed and he's becoming the villian like in one of his own comic books. I'll have to hire Batman to kick his ass.

Not really interested in it, but Stan Lee is suing the production company for ALL of their profits, saying that Conan was his creation and he should get all of it.

Really Stan? You're like 90 years old and already regarded to be basically JESUS in the realm of comic history, why bother with this trivial shit?

Stan Lee suing production company over this movie?
this lawsuit doesn't have a leg to stand on, unless Marvel was involved in the production of the first one with Arnold, and even if he somehow miraculously wins the lawsuit, what the fuck's the point, unless he's just using the lawsuit as some sort of a publicity stunt to get random people to go out and see Marvel-Made-Movies...

also
just from the profits from the first spiderman movie alone, i think Stan Lee is the richest person Stan Lee has ever met, like if stan lee's really suing somebody, it's not going to be about the money, it's gonna be somesort of publicity stunt

Wasn't super impressed by the lead actor's performance in Game of Thrones, but he sure looks bad ass!