Criminally underrated...!!!!!!!!!!!!

CthulhuKaamos

New Metal Member
Oct 14, 2007
Hey,
I discovered The Old Dead Tree while trawling the internet for some new metal bands to really excite me.
And i must say, ABSOLUTELY amazing, i immediately went out and ordered all 3 albums (i admit i had downloaded them all but i also bought them all so it cancels it out :) ). I know own them all, and i've got to say that i just adore everything about the band, right up there with Novembre (different, but similar in ways as well).

Hope you guys get more exposure with The Water Fields, you really deserve it...i've been spreading the word about you guys in my city in New Zealand, i'd travel to the the other end of the country in a shot if you guys came this way!

I totally agree with you, The Old Dead Tree deserves more attention worldwide, even though the band's popularity is growing stronger in Europe.

They will make it big one day, I'm sure of it, for the last album is trully a masterpiece. And people who recently discovered the band will surely feel the need to order their two excellent previous albums, as you did.