DESERT SIN "Destination Paradise"

steel-prophet

Feb 11, 2011
Schwarzenberg/Germany
DESERT SIN signs a new deal mit PURE STEEL RECORDS!

After the sucessful debutalbum "The Edge Of Horizon" DESERT SIN from Austria signs a new deal with PURE STEEL RECORDS.

The new album title is "Destination Paradise" and will be released on 20th of january 2011.

height:321

DESERT SIN on PURE STEEL

Longer Pure Steel-supporters may already know the Tyrol based DESERT SIN because of their debut „The Edge Of Horizon“, which has been released through us in the beginning of 2009. This one brought them a gig at the ninth Swordbrothers Festival, were they convinced totally.

More than two and a half years later the five Austrians come up with the sophomore effort „Destination Paradise“. On this piece they present well produced, melodic Heavy/Power Metal with a European influence, which is even more elaborated than already known. Still there reigns Keyboard-powered and partly by a pounding and fast doublebass-drums driven steel, which is proved by songs such as the opener „Kill The King“ (no Rainbow-cover!), „Follow Me“ or „Would You Release Me“. Also the expressive voice of front man Sandro Holzer hasn’t lost anything of its power and innovation.

With “Destination Paradise” DESERT SIN made a noteworthy successor of their debut, which will unconditionally please the whole target group. Together with this wunderful artwork of Uwe Jarling a real must-have!

height:406

Tracklist:

1 Awakening
2 Destination Paradise
3 Kill The King
4 Would You Release Me
5 Follow Me
6 In Silence
7 The Seed Of Destruction
8 Creation
9 Hero
10 Circle Of Twilight

Total playtime: 46:23

DESERT SIN on PURE STEEL
"Destination Paradise" on PURE STEEL

Pit Kordus New DESERT SIN Guitarist

height:267

Pit Kordus has been the new guitarist of Desert Sin for 2 months.
There will be several opportunities to see the new line-up this year.
Lately, the band put a lot of energy into the live repertoire. Furthermore, it has worked on new tracks for 2014 and the follow-up album to "Destination Paradise".

Line Up 2013:

Rainer Fischer: Bass, Backing Vocals
Roman Fischer: Keyboard, Programming, Backing Vocals
Pit Kordus: Guitar
Sandro Holzer: Vocals
Harald Vogl: Drums

DESERT SIN @ PURE STEEL RECORDS