DISMANTLING DEVOTION LATINOAMERICA

march 4

New Metal Member
Dec 18, 2005
Please nathan ellis // vocals, barre gambling // electric & acoustic guitar, charley shackelford // electric guitar, egan o'rourke // bass guitar & clean vocals and jesse haff // drums...

Daylight Dies is The New Sensation en my Country (Caracas, Venezuela) With your First Production "No Reply" (Perfect).

Now With Dismantling Devotion; The People, My Friends, The Fans say: Waooo, This Band Is great, Is Depressive, Is Dark, Is melancholic, Is Perfect.

We Need Upcoming Gigs To Latinoamerica: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Venezuela.

We Love Daylight Dies Carajos! :)
We Love Katatonia Nojoda! :)

In Venezuela Be cool Katatonia With Daylight Dies, Be Perfect!:worship:

http://www.oidossucios.com/comunidad/?nick=katatonia

Im%C3%A1genes%2FDaylitght%20Dies%20Venezuela.jpg

march 4 said:
Please nathan ellis // vocals, barre gambling // electric & acoustic guitar, charley shackelford // electric guitar, egan o'rourke // bass guitar & clean vocals and jesse haff // drums...

Daylight Dies is The New Sensation en my Country (Caracas, Venezuela) With your First Production "No Reply" (Perfect).

Now With Dismantling Devotion; The People, My Friends, The Fans say: Waooo, This Band Is great, Is Depressive, Is Dark, Is melancholic, Is Perfect.

We Need Upcoming Gigs To Latinoamerica: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Venezuela.

We Love Daylight Dies Carajos! :)
We Love Katatonia Nojoda! :)

In Venezuela Be cool Katatonia With Daylight Dies, Be Perfect!:worship:

http://www.oidossucios.com/comunidad/?nick=katatonia

Im%C3%A1genes%2FDaylitght%20Dies%20Venezuela.jpg

Venezuela is a motherfucking METAL country as far as I know. I went to Caracas when I was a teenager 1992 (I think). I purchased all of my Death, Tiamat, and Morbid Angel CD's there in your very abundant record shops.

I was amazed when I went to a party thinking it would be a bunch of prep kids.. and instead spent the entire night talking about Spiritual Healing and Human, having drinks with the cool ass people.

Then I we took a boat out Isla Margarita... I bought my first metal shirts ever there. Never seen so many in my life. Ah the memories.