Dream Theater

Apr 3, 2005
IL
Went to the Dream Theater show in Chicago yesterday. Charlie Benante was chilling right outside of my seats. Went up to him and took a picture. Cool guy and the show was awesome! Anyone see DT on this tour yet?

Not this tour for me until the get a new singer, JL just doesn't sound good live IMO, since Images & Words this was the first tour i missed

Yeah after awake he's never been the same. He surprised me at how good he sounded this time around though. Very strong the whole show and threw a couple screams in there. Pretty good set too you should have checked them out. Didn't really see a difference from a couple years ago though. Plus Charlie was there, but didn't play:(

Went to the Dream Theater show in Chicago yesterday. Charlie Benante was chilling right outside of my seats. Went up to him and took a picture. Cool guy and the show was awesome! Anyone see DT on this tour yet?

You didn't happen to ask Charlie what's going on with Anthrax by any chance?

I fucking love Dream Theater, they have yet to grace our shores though... :(
IMO Labrie makes Dream Theaters sound - he went through a rough patch with his live vocals but seems to have got it back - he's always been first class on the recordings :kickass:

All I got from Charlie is that Corey's writing the album with them, but not singing.
4kdbgqr.jpg