ESP M-II camo for sale

Yngvai X

Dark Emperor
Jul 18, 2002
Woodland Park, NJ
www.myspace.com
I'm gonna be putting this up on ebay soon, but I figured I'd see if I'd have any takers on here beforehand.

Seeing as how I've been converted to a 7 string player, I absolutely never touch my 6 strings anymore, and therefore have no use for em. This is an *awesome* guitar, heres the specs:

alder body
ebony fretboard with neckthru construction
dual EMG81 pickups
killswitch mod added
dunlop straplocks installed

heres a pic of the guitar in action:

l_7e4f835e45f3e929e6feea5029c2bfd4.jpg

please PM me with any offers. :headbang: ESP case included

Dude, what's your band? I work in NJ. Have any recordings?

His signiture has a link to his bands Myspace, they've recorded two albums. I bought 'Humanity Dethroned' on iTunes and I can safely say it's awesome.

I'm feeling the same way about my 6 strings, as awesome as the Horus is, I'm really feeling at home with the 7...

IMO once you really learn to use the 7 string as a legitimate instrument and not just to go chuggy chuggy on the low open B, theres very little reason to still play a 6 string. Its not like you don't already have those 6 on the guitar already :lol:

And thanks for checkin the tunes out guys! :)

:OMG: Whoa, lucky man! He seems such an awesome guy, and great player as well! :headbang:

And don't worry, I'll be sure to let ya know, but don't hold your breath... :lol:

;) on the guitar
CJ was definately a cool dude, played his butt off, was very nice, gave the other tech & I some nice compliments and was VERY easy to work with. He was playing with Rob Rock (Speaking of old Shrapnel guys) and they did a DVD shoot at the fest. I plan on de-lurking on the Cappa forum to say thanks, if he still pops in there from time to time....

These days, the shipping will cost as much as the instrument.

yeah, unfortunately, BUT if the price is right, and the scarab finish goes oop, then maybe I'd make him an offer. I'm fairly certain my next guitar purchase will be an Horus or an Applehorn. Only time (& money) will tell.