Eyefear gigs

Skyweaver

Shred or Die !
Jul 9, 2005
Australia
www.luthor.info
Something I've always wanted to see was a top line up of the Aussie power metal, whats the chances of seeing the following on the one stage

in no particular order...

Eyefear, Black Majesty, Vanishing Point, Lord.....

At the Hi Fi, on a Saturday night...$2 dollar drinks

*sighs* its good to have a dream 'eh ?

Last year we spoke to one of those bands about doing so. Getting everyones schedules to line up is easier said than done. But we're trying! If we were to do it we wanted to tour it to Sydney and Brisbane as well.

If you come to Brisbane I'll be there front row.

How bout a regular Sydney residency lets say every sat for the next 5 years.
sound good to you guys?:lol:

hahaha, I tell ya what, if we could we would! Actually, we never really have much time to hang out and really relax whenever we're interstate, perhaps the next time we'll try to mix work with pleasure and stay an extra day or 2, i.e. have at least one night where we can all get pissed!:kickass:

Sammy

Eyefear, Black Majesty, Vanishing Point, Lord.....
At the Hi Fi, on a Saturday night...$2 dollar drinks

Not including the $2 drinks, a couple of years ago we had Eyefear, Black Majesty, Vanishing Point, and Voyager, Template at the Corner Hotel for a Screaming Symphony Benefit Gig. That was a rather awesome night that culminated in all the local singers getting up at the end singing Europe's The FInal Countdown.

And earlier this year we had Lord, Crimsonfire, Vampora, Divine Ascension, Mindroom, Steve Turner Trio doing the same thing at the Corner Hotel.

Question: were you there? :)

Support Aussie Metal! :)

there should be a nation wide tour and in every state you go to you should give some aspiring young bands a 20 minute slot to strut their stuff. Over look Tassie at our own peril! haha!

Not including the $2 drinks, a couple of years ago we had Eyefear, Black Majesty, Vanishing Point, and Voyager, Template at the Corner Hotel for a Screaming Symphony Benefit Gig. That was a rather awesome night that culminated in all the local singers getting up at the end singing Europe's The FInal Countdown.

And earlier this year we had Lord, Crimsonfire, Vampora, Divine Ascension, Mindroom, Steve Turner Trio doing the same thing at the Corner Hotel.

Question: were you there? :)

Support Aussie Metal! :)

That was one epic gig, even Danny got a chance to sing a few words in the Manowar cover HAIL AND KILL. Pobobly the best local gig in Melbourne all year.

Can't wait for this gig.
Also to see Be'lakor...and Sleepmakeswaves.
Oh man, killer line up.
Gonna be soooo good.

Then the same gig the next day!
Keeps getting better.