EYEFEAR - THANKYOU

EYEFEAR

New Metal Member
Mar 16, 2007
Where do i begin !!!!!
Before i start thanking everybody i just want to say that we had the time of our lives and the memories of the whole festival will stay with us forever !!!!
Thankyou to all the bands that took part in the festival. It was great hanging out with you guy's and watching you all perform. Hope to see you all again .
To Mr DC COOPER, man it was an honour sharing the stage with you and thanks for the many laughs !!!!
To Bear, Eric and all the guy's involved in organising the BAR fest and not forgetting the guy's that put on the BBQ. THANK YOU !!!!
Drew our driver, thanks for everything man i am trying to find a picture of a bulldog for you HEHEHEHEHE !!!!
And last but not least, Mr David H. Where do i start. Dude we can't thank you enough. I hope one day we can do it all again and the DC Cooper suprise was the least we could have done you. Seeing the grin on your face made it very special for us too man. Enjoy those TIM TAMS !!!!!

Regards,
Con, Sammy, Danny, Rob and Zain
EYEFEAR

You guys rocked! It was a truly pleasure to meet you all! Having a band like EYEFEAR at this festival made it totally unique and special. And you made Daves year! which was the best part.

They need to book you for the Atlanta PP now!

Dudes! You blew us all away! I had know idea what I was in for.
Awesome to have you here and hope you get back here again sometime soon!!

All the best to my newest friends in Eyefear!!

Brett

Eyefear Kicks Ass!!! Man you guys really impressed alot of people, including me. Everyone I talked to said they enjoyed your set a ton. Great stuff! Hope to see you guys again soon. Way to bring over the METAL from down under. :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Eyefear freaking rule, bottom line...Couldn't have a nicer bunch of guys and ya'll rocked the shit out of it too!!!!

Bear

Thanks for traveling so far to put on a most awesome set; you guys were definitely a major highlight of the weekend! Hope to see you on US soil again soon!

You guys were awesome, it was great talking to the few that i did... mostly to Sam. Thanks for making the trip, and thanks to dave for bringing ya. Stay metal!!

As one of the guys who put on the BBQ and had the chance to hang with you for a few hours, let me say that you are some of the nicest and coolest guys around. It was a true pleasure to talk with you about everything and then see you rock the house. Now hand me a stubby!!

I have to second everybody else on here! You guys friggan RULED, and was an awesome time to finally get to see you guys live! It was fun to get to hang out with Danny for a little bit between your guy's set and Zero Hour while I was outside eating some pizza. Thanks for coming all this way to play a show for us. I sure as hell hope to see you guys again, and so looking forward to the new album.

Thanks Mates!!!
You guys were amazing live as we suspected and a lot of fun to hang out with as well. I wish I would have had the energy to hang out on Thursday & Friday night as I heard it was a blast. I guess the hours working on GEARFEst...I mean BARFest loading in, setting, re-setting, sound checking, etc took its' toll this week. But I would gladly do it all again next year.
Now I need to visit you guys down under.
Take care!!!:headbang: