fire dancing to the Iron Maidens!!!

Hi there! Great self portrait with your address! In response to your email, yes, I am one of the performers! I am Carmen Monoxide. If you click on the "Our Players" link, there should be a link for me with photos and God knows what else. We haven't gotten a chance to play in the bay area, yet. We would love to, but we are based in LA. However, you may see me this December in a movie with my partner Satanica called "Big Time". I believe it will be more of an independent film, but there are a lot of familiar faces in it (Curtis Armstrong-"Booger from 'Revenge of The Nerds'. etc). It's a comedy about a circus with a giant who wants to be a comedian. Satanica and I are the only extras doing fire, and the ONLY extras drinking on the set! we LIKE drinks!!! WEEEEE!!!! I think the Flamethrowers site has a mailing list if you'd like to be on it, in case we make it up there (we like the bay area, the bay area has drinks...and way fun people!).

You play with fire! :heh:

Yeah, plenty of drinks here! Hopefully you'll play down here. Would love to catch your act!

Nice pics btw! :D