For those

Works0fheart

Aug 21, 2008
Florida
With fucks to give, I finished building my PC.

Actually, I guess this thread will probably only interest Ensi and Omar. But yep, need good advice on programs and shit to prate for recording and stuff.

You should get gucci handbags, 100% great quality yes replica www.notascam.seriouslyguys.com

No but for real that's epic, specs please!

REAPER is in my opinion hands down the best DAW for what a beginner/intermediate and maybe even pro's might need. The trial version is "free", and the program itself costs very little.

I told you what the specs were awhile ago lol.

Here they are anyways though.

NZXT Phantom 820

GTX 680

AMD 8 core 4.0ghz

MSi 990FXA-GD80 V.2

Asus VH232H 23-Inch Full-HD LCD Monitor with Integrated Speakers

WD Blue 1 TB Desktop Hard Drive: 3.5 Inch, 7200 RPM, SATA III, 64 MB Cache - WD10EZEX

Thermaltake Toughpower Grand 1050W TPG-1050M SLI & CrossFire X Ready ATX12V 80PLUS Gold Active PFC ATX 1150 Power Supply TPG-1050M

Presonus AudioBox 22VSL

M-Audio BX5's.

Also, I did get Reaper as well as Studio One which came with my audiobox.

Nice, the lowburgler is also getting a similar'ish build. But he is never here and we don't speak of him.

Also 1050w PSU? Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Planning to SLI later on?

Yes. Probably going to get a 2nd GTX 680 later as well as a cooling kit and second ASUS monitor. Well probably also be picking up a SSD or two and another regular HDD. The PSU was basically to somewhat future proof the thing for later upgrades.

And if you like them things loud you should get this free plugin
http://vladgsound.wordpress.com/plugins/limiter6/

Also, making/producing/recording music on a mac is waaay betterrrrotorolololo
Nah seriously, I wouldn't know because the only computer in my flat than has windows installed is like 8 years old and no competition. But all my windows friends have these "asio driver" troubles which I find hilarious. Like random sound failure and no sound at all and such things. Ensi, can you explain why these people suck so much? As far as I know they know how to handle computer but they say "it just happens" (which I think is a stupid excuse and their computers dont suck at all..). Maybe you can help me helpin them

And if you like them things loud you should get this free plugin
http://vladgsound.wordpress.com/plugins/limiter6/

Also, making/producing/recording music on a mac is waaay betterrrrotorolololo
Nah seriously, I wouldn't know because the only computer in my flat than has windows installed is like 8 years old and no competition. But all my windows friends have these "asio driver" troubles which I find hilarious. Like random sound failure and no sound at all and such things. Ensi, can you explain why these people suck so much? As far as I know they know how to handle computer but they say "it just happens" (which I think is a stupid excuse and their computers dont suck at all..). Maybe you can help me helpin them

I sometimes get an asio driver error, but that is because I think my soundcard is really old and not that optimized for windows 7 (the soundcard shits itself sometimes then it says "cannot find asio driver". I just plug it out and in and it works again). It is very rare though, and outdated hardware and wonky VST's is to blame. They are probably just retarded.

I get sound all the time. Dno what these guys are doing.