FS: Oktava MC-012 pair - $450 shipped

JeffTD

Senhor Testiculo
Sep 29, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
www.jeffdunne.com
ZenProAudio is seeeriously lagging on getting me an RMA number - won't even answer their phones. Figure I'd throw these up here and see if anyone wants to grab them before they take them off my hands, as I've got 3-4 days left to return them.

Oktava MC-012 pair, black, in cedar jewelers box with the cardioid capsules and -10db pads.

In brand new condition, seriously put over a kit for 12 hours max, and that's the only time they've been out of the case.

ZPA charges a 5% restocking fee + shipping both ways, so since I'd get $450 out of them, I don't want to let them go for any less than that.

It's funny how the things I need just appear when I got no money for 'em. When i've got money, nothing shows up :/

Is indeed a matched pair, selling because we're going a different route with my bands full-length, and I have access to a pair of C451's when I need to track drums, which is only from June-August.

Just got the RMA number, going to ship them out in the next 2-3 hours unless someone claims them.

*EDIT* Yup, sent back - SCA A12 ordered!