FYI: Mel Tour Dates!

SciKikMobster

puro pinche metal!
SINERGY: European Tour Dates Announced - Aug. 25, 2002

Finland's SINERGY will be touring Europe in November/December as the third act on a four-band package, according to the band's official web site. The headlining act and the two support bands have yet to be announced.

Confirmed dates are as follows:

Nov. 12 – Hamburg, GER @ Markthalle
Nov. 13 - Essen, GER @ Zeche Carl
Nov. 14 - Halle, GER @ Easy Schorre
Nov. 15 – Eindhoven, NETH @ Effenaar
Nov. 16 – Vosselaar, BEL @ Biebob
Nov. 17 – Bristol, UK @ The Old Firestation
Nov. 18 – London, UK @ Garage
Nov. 19 – Paris, FRA @ La Locomotive
Nov. 20 – Montpellier, FRA @ TBA
Nov. 22 – Madrid, SPA @ Caracol
Nov. 23 - Iruin/Bilboa, SPA @ TBA
Nov. 24 – Barcelona, SPA @ Mephisto
Nov. 26 – Milan, ITA @ Transilvania Club
Nov. 27 – Pratteln, SWI @ Z7
Nov. 29 – Budapest, HUN @ Wigwam
Nov. 30 – Vienna, AUT @ Planet Music
Dec. 01 - Nürnberg, GER @ Hirsch
Dec. 02 - Frankfurt, GER @ Batschkapp
Dec. 04 – Gothenburg, SWE @ Musikens Hus
Dec. 05 – Stockholm, SWE @ Klubben
Dec. 06 – Malmö, SWE @ KB
Dec. 07 – Oslo, NOR @ Betong

I've played at the Markthalle in Hamburg and Biebob in Vosselaar before. Ahh, the memories. Mel, you'll love these places! The Biebob will give you an awesome (usually homecooked chicken) dinner and salad etc., the works, after soundcheck and the crowd is amazingly energized all f**ing night! There's also an awesome Belgian Chocolate store right down the street in case you wanna send some of your friends in the U.S. some sweets! *Hint hint*
:saint:

Originally posted by Doodoobubbachuck
I've played at the Markthalle in Hamburg and Biebob in Vosselaar before. Ahh, the memories...There's also an awesome Belgian Chocolate store right down the street...

Linda! We played the Biebob in November 97 with my old band HyperChild... on our way to the MindView Metal Convention. It was an awesome gig... UFO was there the night before & we caught them - amazing set.

Man, I couldn't stop eating the Chocolate & the Waffles!

Anyways - the most frequently asked question when they found out we were from LA was...

Do you know the girls in Phantom Blue?!!?

Everybody asked that... even the during the Radio Interviews. (Patrick from Radio Acktive)

...was that around the time that you played there?

Originally posted by SciKikMobster

Linda! We played the Biebob in November 97 with my old band HyperChild... ...was that around the time that you played there? Anyways - the most frequently asked question when they found out we were from LA was...

Do you know the girls in Phantom Blue?!!?

Everybody asked that... even the during the Radio Interviews. (Patrick from Radio Acktive)

Hee hee! We played there in '94 and '96. Guess we left some kind of impression on them? So you obviously know how great they are to their bands there! (breaks out the champagne) Cheers! *hiccup*
"scuse me".

Originally posted by SciKikMobster

Man, I couldn't stop eating the Chocolate & the Waffles!

I see you went to that little shop down the street too eh!?!?!? Those waffles............drooooool. Mel will have to eat loads of them to put some meat on her bones to keep warm!!!! Hehe!

Originally posted by bassbitch
So, how is Avantasia's Metal Opera II, Dreamaster? I notice you have it on your "Now Playing" Is it as good as part I? I'm looking forward to getting my mits on that bad boy...

It's really good. In this Pt 2 there are some rock and progressive elements, some ballads and great faster songs. In this pt 2 the guitars and drums sound even more powerfull that pt 1, although I like Pt 1 more. For me the best song is "The Final Sacrifice", man this song kicks fuckin ass
banger.gif