Got It

SepulcreUnearthed

New Metal Member
Jun 27, 2007
www.youtube.com
Yeah baby. At approximately 1:43 p.m. ET August 6, I got the best album of the year. My name is on the second page, top right corner (Adam Mattos) and I got a separate booklet with the autographs (Which was mad smart, an actual booklet to use and one to frame, good thinking guys). Suffice to say, I'm mad pumped.

Now to actually listen to it...

Yeah baby. At approximately 1:43 p.m. ET August 6, I got the best album of the year. My name is on the second page, top right corner (Adam Mattos) and I got a separate booklet with the autographs (Which was mad smart, an actual booklet to use and one to frame, good thinking guys). Suffice to say, I'm mad pumped.

Now to actually listen to it...
:headbang:

yea i just got it too, its probably one of the best metal releases this year. The inclusion of Into The Pit totally hit me in the face since I had no idea it was going to be a cover of the Testament song.

The World Divides intro has been stuck in my head all morning

Ah. I want to be the first to review this album on Sputnikmusic.com , but the site is having issues with the album page. As soon as it's up, I'll write the review. As soon as I write the review (as username ZooYorker6), I'll post the link here.

Well, the album is fucking awesome.. I might have cheated and listened to it a few times before I got it. Very satisfied with my purchase. The quality of this CD is amazing - Both composing and sound quality.

insidecs.jpg

Thanks guys :)

this damn well better be in stores tomorrow i wanna see my name in it!!!

If your name is Blaise lacofano, Xayde Gonzalez, Nick Ryder, Nick Blaylock, Kyle Staggers, Ryan Tavares, or Chris Calavrias, you're in luck. These are the names that I have found that have been put in there twice.

I like how the art on the actual CD itself is consistent with the first album, though it's just a different color.

And also on the inside artwork how the SKULL BUTTERFLY makes another appearance!

Man, I'm stoked they're bringing those shirts back FROM THE GRAVE.

I give this album both metal horns up:headbang:

Never a dull moment, the inclusion of the Scar Symmetry guys and SIR JAMES FUCKING MURPHY into the list of guests is just amazing!

The Testament cover.........superb!

I gotta hear this live!

And......I will.

love the album, just got it at music world , but did anyone else notice on the back of the cd theres no track 7 lol