Heaven and Hell

schenkadere

Obey my dog!
Apr 24, 2005
NY
www.soundclick.com
I just got my tickets for Heaven and Hell, Megadeth and Machine Head at the PNC Arts Center in NJ. I am psyched...Sabbath w/ Dio...awesome!!!:headbang:

Anyone else going?

I'm going.

I got my tickets yesterday for the show in Detroit.

*edit* I probably wouldn't even probably be going if my buddy hadn't bought my ticket without asking. I fucking hate Cobo Arena so much. One of the worst sounding arenas on the planet:puke:

Lowell, Mass May 17rh..... I'm there!! Got my tickets yesterday too..
Seen them with Ozzy too may times to list, Now I get to see them w/ Dio..
If they can just find a reason to tour with Ian Gillan on a Born Again "Revisited" tour I could die a happy man!!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

I guess they won´t come to Spain so I´ll go to Graspop Metal Meeting in Belgium for seeing them. For me it´s absolutely amazing. By far, "Heaven and hell" is my favourite Sabbath record and I prefer Dio years to Ozzy´s albums. Even I prefer Tony Martin´s to Ozzy.

In my opinion, Favourite black Sabbath albums:
1. Heaven and Hell
2. The headless cross
3. Black Sabbath
4. The mob rules
5. Seventh star.

I just got my tickets for Heaven and Hell, Megadeth and Machine Head at the PNC Arts Center in NJ. I am psyched...Sabbath w/ Dio...awesome!!!:headbang:

Anyone else going?

Hell yeah....I'm driving to Canada to see Heaven and Hell.....Iommi/Dio/Geezer....It dont get better than that...Cant wait to hear "Falling Off the Edge Of The World" :headbang: :kickass:

Hell yeah....I'm driving to Canada to see Heaven and Hell.....Iommi/Dio/Geezer....It dont get better than that...Cant wait to hear "Falling Off the Edge Of The World" :headbang: :kickass:

The Mob Rules is one of my favorite metal albums ever!!! Heaven and Hell is in my top 50 for sure!

In all my metal years, I've never seen Dio...this is going to be awesome!

I'm bringing my 16 yr old son and I'm meeting an old friend from high school at the show...it's like passing the torch!

Oh yeah...Megadeth f'ing rocks as well...I'll see them anytime...another of my all time favs!:headbang:

The Mob Rules is one of my favorite metal albums ever!!! Heaven and Hell is in my top 50 for sure!

In all my metal years, I've never seen Dio...this is going to be awesome!

I'm bringing my 16 yr old son and I'm meeting an old friend from high school at the show...it's like passing the torch!

Oh yeah...Megadeth f'ing rocks as well...I'll see them anytime...another of my all time favs!:headbang:

I've never seen Dio either.....I'm pysched.....The Mob Rules and Heaven & Hell are masterpieces.......This link will play one of the new songs they wrote...
http://streamos.rhino.com/wmedia/rhino/blacksabbath/thedevilcried_100.wax

Definitely going. For some reason the Houston tickets do not go on sale the same day as the rest of the tour. Gotta wait til the 17th to purchase....

They're playing at one of my favorite venues here and we're taking our 5 year old daughter with us too, since it's gonna be outdoors. Her first show will be fuckin Black Sabbath with Dio!!! :kickass:

I'm going, Columbia, MD
for future reference;
Ozzy, Tony, Geezer and Bill will be touring next year
in support of a new Black Sabbath album -

I really hope not unless Ozzy sings once a week it might work for them
Ozzy live is a big waste of money, i got to see them at the old Forum in Los Angeles for the Reunion and Ozzy can't sing for an hour at least anymore.

I sure hope they do a Tony Martin years tour on of course smaller venues.

Anyone else going?

I'm going April 26th at Coors Amph here in San Diego, actually Chula Vista, got some pre-sale tickets center section row P and ticketbastard killed me 17.00 dlls per ticket for their charges plus a pre-sale privilege FEE!!!!!

It will be awesome, it will be my second time to see Dio/Sabbath, 1st time was on the original Heaven & Hell tour :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

I really hope not unless Ozzy sings once a week it might work for them
Ozzy live is a big waste of money, i got to see them at the old Forum in Los Angeles for the Reunion and Ozzy can't sing for an hour at least anymore.

I sure hope they do a Tony Martin years tour on of course smaller venues.

I´d love a tour with Tony Martin playing only songs from his albums with Black Sabbath. I saw him last year playing in a festival in Madrid with his brother on guitar and mighty Geoff Nichols on keys. Tony wasn´t quite good. He did Ok but in amazing "The headless cross" had problems with his voice. It would be great tour playing songs from "The eternal idol", "The headless cross" and "TYR". "Cross purposes" and "Forbidden" are quite bad.

However I think it´ll never happen again. Ozzy out of key in almost every note gives much more money. Adn how would they call? Eternal Idol? The Shining? THe headless cross? Nightwing? Sharon has the answer...:lol:

Heres the set list from last nights show........
Finely a Sabbath show with no ozzy-era songs ....nothing aginst ozzy......Dio's just better

:headbang:
1. E5150
2. After All (The Dead)
3. Mob Rules
4. Children Of The Sea
5. Lady Evil
6. Ear in the Wall
7. I
8. Sign Of The Southern Cross
9. Voodoo
10. The Devil Cried
11. Drum Solo