Hello from an old school metal fan.

callawolf

New Metal Member
Apr 4, 2018
Hello everyone, I registered about two weeks ago but didn't really get a chance to post yet for various reasons.

I'm from Southern California and I'm into oldschool metal. I like bands such as Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Black Sabbath, and I like the really heavy stuff too like Death and Cannibal Corpse.

I can really say that I like music in general, so if I think it sounds good, I'll listen to it. So saying that, I'm into other genres of course, like some gothic stuff, alternative, and various other genres.

I'm also a bit of a geek. My current PC, as well as the two previous PC's I've had are custom built that I put together myself. So saying that, I like gaming on it.

Plus I'm also into Manga. I like drawn art a whole lot, and while I'm not good, I like drawing. So saying that, I'm into manga for it's drawn appeal in addition to the stories. I'm currently working my way through Lone Wolf and Cub.

Ah looks like we have many similar interests, such as Slayer, Death, Metallica, PC gaming and manga (^O^)/

Reactions: callawolf
Hello everyone, I registered about two weeks ago but didn't really get a chance to post yet for various reasons.

I'm from Southern California and I'm into oldschool metal. I like bands such as Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Black Sabbath, and I like the really heavy stuff too like Death and Cannibal Corpse.

I can really say that I like music in general, so if I think it sounds good, I'll listen to it. So saying that, I'm into other genres of course, like some gothic stuff, alternative, and various other genres.

I'm also a bit of a geek. My current PC, as well as the two previous PC's I've had are custom built that I put together myself. So saying that, I like gaming on it.

Plus I'm also into Manga. I like drawn art a whole lot, and while I'm not good, I like drawing. So saying that, I'm into manga for it's drawn appeal in addition to the stories. I'm currently working my way through Lone Wolf and Cub.
Welcome Callawolf. Love all those bands you mentioned too!

Reactions: callawolf
Sorry for not replying right away, my work schedule has been all over the place and it hadn't seemed like it had gotten a concrete place for a while, but thanks for the responses guys.

Harleyy, since you're into PC gaming, do you have a custom build PC?

Welcome! Definitely enjoy the bands you listed! Heres another band for your earholes! Enjoy!