Hey guys have you ever wanted to die?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, this is dark....

No doubt I've felt very very down on more than one occasion in my life and sometimes you do wonder why you bother and during such times, I have sometimes thought about how things would be if I were to take my own life.

This is then usually followed instantly by thinking about how it would effect the people I know, particularly my family and that puts me off even thinking about it again instantly.

There was one day that I felt like dying. I was going to my bro's college apartment to help him move out, you know, clean up everything, and I kept screwing things up horribly. I felt like I couldn't do anything right. Finally, when I had to take out some trash, I felt like jumping in the dumpster and closing myself in. Thank the good Lord I didn't.

Hey guys have you ever wanted to die?

I think everyone has had a feeling like this at one point. I have been down in the dumps a lot and I have seasonal depression, but I have the best friends anyone could ask for. Steve would be happy to know that most of the times I am like that I pick myself up by thinking of the lyrics to Power Quest Part I.

How will I know what I'm searching for?

Isn't this to be a glad/happy place? These threads kind of destroys that...But yes i have wanted that, I'm pretty low in my life at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.