Hi from Swe, look at this!

vicerexciser

Derka Duuerh
Dec 9, 2011
Sweden
Hi, im a weird 22 year old guy from Sweden that loves metal so freakin' much that im headbanging in my sleep.

I listen to alot of metal, mostly ol school death, but have begun to like deathcore alittle too.. But just some few bands.

I were in a progressive death metal band before, we had some live plays but not more than that, i left because of future plans etc. But i haven't given up the dream to become famous yet!

is alittle from my "ex-band" if you read the info under the video you will see some info that is quite importnant, atleast for me.

Keep rocking! And ofc, headbanging!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, the vid popped up.. Np, cool.. Ill just paste the info! :p

"Some time ago I left this band for future plans. But i deeply regret it. This musicians are impressive. The reason why I put up this video is too let you see alittle taste of what we could do. It was very rough. It's really hard to be a musician, specially a frontman, vocalist. That's me in this video. I hope it works out for my "ex-band" that they find a singer etc. They're really awesome. Check it out and I hope you enjoy it. If you do, please like or write something and ill put up more videos of us, live plays etc. - Warning - This is recorded with a camera so the sound isn't that good.

Best regards - Blodigfisk."