I have a question.

Were sorry for anyone that has missed us on these last few shows, we have had some bad problems with our booking agent forcing us to drop dates. Mail us and we'll try to put you on the guest list for the Cannibal Corpse, Black Dahlia Murder tour in September.

Were sorry for anyone that has missed us on these last few shows, we have had some bad problems with our booking agent forcing us to drop dates. Mail us and we'll try to put you on the guest list for the Cannibal Corpse, Black Dahlia Murder tour in September.

so you wont come to the ottobar on the 26th?

Do you really mean that?

Well I just found out that they booked TBDM, goatwhore, the red chord, and you guys in september here again.

cover's only 12 bucks so i can certainly cover that.

it's not about the money really, its really that I'd like to see you guys live, hang out talk, buy some merch and get my albums autographed.

it's never about the money. but thanks though, that's actually very generous of y'all to offer that to the fans.

Hopefully I just get to see y'all in September here in eptx. that's all i want. good fucking metal to play in this town. because there's certainly Absence fans here.