Into Eternity absolutely slays Edmonton

t0ny

New Metal Member
Sep 22, 2004
Edmonton
Totally KILLER show tonight!! All the guys seemed to be in top form, especially Rob, considering he had pneumonia. Stu tripped a couple times on Troy's cord, which always made Troy laugh. After one trip, Stu said he was gonna buy Troy a longer cord and then Tim looks over at Stu and said "That's a terrible cord, man". It was pretty funny.

The crowd was pitiful, though. The people that were there were awesome, but there were so few that it's embarassing to Edmonton. Strapping Young Lad was here last Tuesday and they damn near filled the place. For Into Eternity not to get even half that crowd is a joke!

Anyways, I took a bunch of pictures so I'll link to them soon.

Again, I must say again, KILLER show!!

I'd like to second those comments on this being a killer show. I've been looking forward to hearing Into Eternity again since the last time they played Edmonton, which seems like forever ago. I was most excitied with this gig for the chance to hear Stu, so it was rather amusing that my first introduction to his performance was seeing him fly face first into the stage during the opening song, due to that 'infamous cord'. :)

I must say though, he's an amzing vocalist, and singing clean he's the absolute perfect compliment to Tim's unique clean vocals, not to mention those killer high notes! WOW!