It's been a while.

17-07-07_1634.jpg

This job owns but I'm not so sure about the pay.

He makes roughly $720 CAD (more in AU dollars) a week. Fuck that's more than I make working twice as much shifts in 2 weeks.

You really need a new job. :lol: I intend to make around $800 US dollars a week for my first job.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Good luck.

Unless you have any real skills (ie: get a job related to something you studied in school after you graduate) then fat chance. I mean, to expect that kind of cash while you're still a student is retarded. Unless mommy, daddy or a family friend hooks you up. Minimum wage jobs don't pay shit. Labour jobs pay better, I am a skilled painter and landscaper but the demand for that has been dead this summer which is why I'm stuck working this shitty convenience store job.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Good luck.

Unless you have any real skills (ie: get a job related to something you studied in school after you graduate) then fat chance. I mean, to expect that kind of cash while you're still a student is retarded. Unless mommy, daddy or a family friend hooks you up. Minimum wage jobs don't pay shit. Labour jobs pay better, I am a skilled painter and landscaper but the demand for that has been dead this summer which is why I'm stuck working this shitty convenience store job.
joe, you have been epically trolled

Hanging in there. Almost no one posts here anymore. We vaguely keep in contact via facebook and even that's not much more lively than here.