Its the Ballad of... the United States!!!

I was just pointing out an absolute worst case scenario... Huckabee is my man!!! He's the most gun friendly of all the candidates. And I like the way he carries himself..I think he'll make on OUTSTANDING President if allowed the opportunity:headbang:

I don't like Huckabee's god mission but I will say the man can play a bass.

Obama isn't a Muslim. My wife's grandmother goes to the crazy black christian church on the south side he went to.

No surprise this post was ignored. If it were commented on, people might be forced to stop calling him 'the Muslim'.

God knows the truth is never as important as a catchy buzzword.

Edit, because this amuses me:

In Chapter 6 of the book, titled "Faith," Obama writes that he "was not raised in a religious household." He describes his mother, raised by non-religious parents, as detached from religion, yet "in many ways the most spiritually awakened person that I have ever known." He describes his Kenyan father as "raised a Muslim," but a "confirmed atheist" by the time his parents met, and his Indonesian stepfather as "a man who saw religion as not particularly useful." The chapter details how Obama, in his twenties, while working with local churches as a community organizer, came to understand "the power of the African American religious tradition to spur social change." Obama writes: "It was because of these newfound understandings—that religious commitment did not require me to suspend critical thinking, disengage from the battle for economic and social justice, or otherwise retreat from the world that I knew and loved—that I was finally able to walk down the aisle of Trinity United Church of Christ one day and be baptized."[138] He has been a member of Trinity United Church of Christ for over twenty years.

The 'Muslim' was actually an atheist before deciding to become Christian, over 20 years ago. Never was Muslim in any way, shape or form. Truth is a bitch.

It took Richard Pryor for me to realize who we all should be voting for this election.........

brewster.jpg

This is from yahoo news. I can't believe that immigration seems more important than the war.

Why can't you believe it? (Illegal)Immigration is a powder keg that is not only costing the American taxpayer billions if dollars, but literally transforming sections of the country before the locals' eyes, much to their horror and dismay. This is a very real and tangible issue. Unlike The War(Iraq specifically) which is simply a monstrous tactical blunder that is bleeding American coffers dry, straining the military to the breaking point and essentially accomplishing little, if anything at all - certainly nothing that Americans can touch or feel.

I was just pointing out an absolute worst case scenario... Huckabee is my man!!! He's the most gun friendly of all the candidates. And I like the way he carries himself..I think he'll make on OUTSTANDING President if allowed the opportunity:headbang:

He's already got the Colbert bump :kickass:

Why can't you believe it? (Illegal)Immigration is a powder keg that is not only costing the American taxpayer billions if dollars, but literally transforming sections of the country before the locals' eyes, much to their horror and dismay. This is a very real and tangible issue. Unlike The War(Iraq specifically) which is simply a monstrous tactical blunder that is bleeding American coffers dry, straining the military to the breaking point and essentially accomplishing little, if anything at all - certainly nothing that Americans can touch or feel.

tell that to our soldiers in harms way. Or tell it their families.

There is an ebb and flow with the immigration issue. For all the negatives, there are a few positives for the US. The war, unless I'm missing some grand piece of the puzzle, has no positives. We've turned a good chunk of the world against us, created countless new terrorists with our actions and have cost thousands of US soldiers their lives. Not to mention the cost to those who are disabled and injured.

That's not counting their families and friends who are also affected.

Personally, I'd say the war is THE most important thing that needs to be addressed right now.

Edit: I should point out that I live in a border state and see the effects of illegal immigration in a very real way. It's not something I hear about on CNN, it's in my backyard.

I should point out that I live in a border state and see the effects of illegal immigration in a very real way. It's not something I hear about on CNN, it's in my backyard.

So where you at? What's your backyard look like, then? Ya'll find Manuel sleeping in your carport every morning? Or Jose stretching out by the tool shed at dawn?

Jurched

So where you at? What's your backyard look like, then? Ya'll find Manuel sleeping in your carport every morning? Or Jose stretching out by the tool shed at dawn?

Jurched

I'm so pissed off my window crashed when I hit submit. :mad:

Let's try this again, possibly more abbreviated.

Day laborers - They are all over the place and leave garbage in their wake. Particularly at the Home Depots.

Changing neighbors - I live in a nice house in a nice neighborhood and you can go to bed one night, and when you wake up, you have different neighbors without ever seeing a moving van.

Uninsured drivers - You get hit, they take off and you're shit out of luck. They also tend to consider traffic laws 'suggestions'. My son got in an accident and the dude took off.

Emergency rooms - They have to treat anyone who comes in, so the illegals use it as a PCP and you end up having a 12+ hour wait to get seen.

Having said all that, the war is still way more important.

Day laborers - They are all over the place and leave garbage in their wake. Particularly at the Home Depots.

Changing neighbors - I live in a nice house in a nice neighborhood and you can go to bed one night, and when you wake up, you have different neighbors without ever seeing a moving van.

Uninsured drivers - You get hit, they take off and you're shit out of luck. They also tend to consider traffic laws 'suggestions'. My son got in an accident and the dude took off.

Emergency rooms - They have to treat anyone who comes in, so the illegals use it as a PCP and you end up having a 12+ hour wait to get seen.

Y'know, what you're describing happens in Ronkonkoma, Long Island! Are you in New York or Arizona or what?

Having said all that, the war is still way more important.

True, but the illegal invasion is closer to home!

Jurched

Y'know, what you're describing happens in Ronkonkoma, Long Island! Are you in New York or Arizona or what?

True, but the illegal invasion is closer to home!

Jurched

Arizona. That part was lost from the first post. The illegal invasion isn't killing anyone, it's just causing some issues. The war is killing people on both sides for no reason.

Arizona. That part was lost from the first post. The illegal invasion isn't killing anyone, it's just causing some issues. The war is killing people on both sides for no reason.

The invasion not killing anyone? How about the spread of groups like ms13 or the mexican mafia or any of the hundreds if not thousands of illegals that stream across our border that commit crimes like murder.

Some stats from the center for immigration studies:
• In Los Angeles, 95 percent of all outstanding warrants for homicide (which total 1,200 to 1,500) target illegal aliens. Up to two-thirds of all fugitive felony warrants (17,000) are for illegal aliens.

-• A confidential California Department of Justice study reported in 1995 that 60 percent of the bloody 18th Street Gang in California is illegal (estimated membership: 20,000); police officers say the proportion is undoubtedly much greater. The gang collaborates with the Mexican Mafia, the dominant force in California prisons, on complicated drug distribution schemes, extortion, and drive-by assassinations, and is responsible for an assault or robbery every day in Los Angeles County. The gang has dramatically expanded its numbers over the last two decades by recruiting recently arrived youngsters, a vast proportion
illegal, from Central America and Mexico.

• The leadership of the Columbia Li’l Cycos gang, which uses murder and racketeering to control the drug market around L.A.’s MacArthur Park, was about 60 percent illegal in 2002, says former Assistant U.S. Attorney Luis Li. Frank "Pancho Villa" Martinez, a Mexican Mafia member and illegal alien, controlled the gang from prison, while serving time for felonious reentry following deportation.

Statistics from a report drafted by Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa:
-12 Americans are murdered daily by illegal aliens
-13 are killed by drunk illegal alien drivers
-annual death toll of 4,745. That's 23,725 since Sept. 11, 2001
-statistical and anecdotal evidence suggests many of last year's 42,636 road deaths involved illegal aliens.
-on average eight American children are victims of sexual abuse by illegal aliens every day

In April 2005, the Government Accountability Office released a report on a study of 55,322 illegal aliens incarcerated in federal, state, and local facilities during 2003. It found the following:

* The 55,322 illegal aliens studied represented a total of 459,614 arrests ,some eight arrests per illegal alien;

* Their arrests represented a total of about 700,000 criminal offenses , some 13 offenses per illegal alien;

* 36 percent had been arrested at least five times before.

In addition to the wonderful contributions that they have made to our justice system many illegal aliens refuse to adopt to American norms and standards--such as language.

I agree, bring the troops home and put them on our border and show Jose what a motivated marine and his rifle can do

The invasion not killing anyone? How about the spread of groups like ms13 or the mexican mafia or any of the hundreds if not thousands of illegals that stream across our border that commit crimes like murder.

Some stats from the center for immigration studies:
• In Los Angeles, 95 percent of all outstanding warrants for homicide (which total 1,200 to 1,500) target illegal aliens. Up to two-thirds of all fugitive felony warrants (17,000) are for illegal aliens.

-• A confidential California Department of Justice study reported in 1995 that 60 percent of the bloody 18th Street Gang in California is illegal (estimated membership: 20,000); police officers say the proportion is undoubtedly much greater. The gang collaborates with the Mexican Mafia, the dominant force in California prisons, on complicated drug distribution schemes, extortion, and drive-by assassinations, and is responsible for an assault or robbery every day in Los Angeles County. The gang has dramatically expanded its numbers over the last two decades by recruiting recently arrived youngsters, a vast proportion
illegal, from Central America and Mexico.

• The leadership of the Columbia Li’l Cycos gang, which uses murder and racketeering to control the drug market around L.A.’s MacArthur Park, was about 60 percent illegal in 2002, says former Assistant U.S. Attorney Luis Li. Frank "Pancho Villa" Martinez, a Mexican Mafia member and illegal alien, controlled the gang from prison, while serving time for felonious reentry following deportation.

Statistics from a report drafted by Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa:
-12 Americans are murdered daily by illegal aliens
-13 are killed by drunk illegal alien drivers
-annual death toll of 4,745. That's 23,725 since Sept. 11, 2001
-statistical and anecdotal evidence suggests many of last year's 42,636 road deaths involved illegal aliens.
-on average eight American children are victims of sexual abuse by illegal aliens every day

In April 2005, the Government Accountability Office released a report on a study of 55,322 illegal aliens incarcerated in federal, state, and local facilities during 2003. It found the following:

* The 55,322 illegal aliens studied represented a total of 459,614 arrests ,some eight arrests per illegal alien;

* Their arrests represented a total of about 700,000 criminal offenses , some 13 offenses per illegal alien;

* 36 percent had been arrested at least five times before.

In addition to the wonderful contributions that they have made to our justice system many illegal aliens refuse to adopt to American norms and standards--such as language.

I agree, bring the troops home and put them on our border and show Jose what a motivated marine and his rifle can do

You are correct, I misspoke on the lack of deaths caused by illegal immigration.

I have also thought it would be nice for the US to take an isolationist point of view for a couple decades and use our military to keep everyone out long enough for us to stabilize ourselves, but honestly, I think it would probably cause more harm than good. Who knows.