Just got into Jag Panzer!!

zak1

Mar 25, 2005
Hey, I recently started getting into Jag Panzer and I was wondering if you were planning any other projects? Will industrial Eden ever make a record? and will you ever release a guitar instrumental CD, like Rusty Cooley? I think either of those projects would kick ass.
Bring Jag Panzer up to Canada. Kick on kicking Ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zak1 said:
Hey, I recently started getting into Jag Panzer and I was wondering if you were planning any other projects? Will industrial Eden ever make a record? and will you ever release a guitar instrumental CD, like Rusty Cooley? I think either of those projects would kick ass.
Bring Jag Panzer up to Canada. Kick on kicking Ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww, and by the title of this thread I thought you were the latest addition to the band. :D

Fictional Newsflash:
Jag Panzer adds an accordion player to their line-up, in addition to an oboe section and a guy with two wooden spoons!

metalgtr84 said:
Aww, and by the title of this thread I thought you were the latest addition to the band. :D

Fictional Newsflash:
Jag Panzer adds an accordion player to their line-up, in addition to an oboe section and a guy with two wooden spoons!

:D :headbang: :D
:D :headbang: :D

Yeah, I just picked up the latest record and I all I have to say is amazing! Hey Chris, I was debating over a Uberschall or a Powerball and after hearing your new record I went with the Powerball! That thing sounds amazing. What cab did you use?

Later,

RJ

textdivine said:
Yeah, I just picked up the latest record and I all I have to say is amazing! Hey Chris, I was debating over a Uberschall or a Powerball and after hearing your new record I went with the Powerball! That thing sounds amazing. What cab did you use?

Later,

RJ
Hey textdivine,
I used a Marshall 1960b with vintage 30's, however I hate those speakers. I am going to get a 4x12 loaded with some Celestion g12h-30's and that will be bad ass.
Chris.

Yeah I have been hearing alot of people say they don't like the vintage 30's with the Powerball. I was going to get an Engl XXL but now I am having second thoughts.

the eng xxxl is great. i don´t know if you have read my posts on this board, every second post is how great this speaker is, hahaha.
just test it in a store, i did so and i was convinced after comparing it with a marshall, engl standart and the most expensive mesa boogie speaker. just try it!!! greeetingz

Kohlrabihaus said:
the eng xxxl is great. i don´t know if you have read my posts on this board, every second post is how great this speaker is, hahaha.
just test it in a store, i did so and i was convinced after comparing it with a marshall, engl standart and the most expensive mesa boogie speaker. just try it!!! greeetingz
Definitly,
your own ear should be the real test! because what I don't like about the v30's is what someone else may crave.
Take care, Chris.