Just got the new t-shirt

Strahd

I am fine
Apr 3, 2002
Gothenburg, Sweden
www.gs.gfs.gu.se
Just got home and waiting for me were the new Evergrey t-shirt and a signed Evergrey sticker. It looks just as good in real life as it did in the picture so those of you who want one should order quick. The only thing that bothers me is that I wasn't home when it got delivered. Apparently Jonas and Henrik delivered it in person. According to my fiancé I missed them by five minutes. Anyway, thanks a lot guys! :kickass:Can't wait to hear the new album. Judging from the clips on your myspace page it's gonna be killer :headbang:

Wow, I'm jealous... I ordered this shirt within hours of Tom's post on the blog, but suspect I have a bit longer to wait for it to arrive as I am in the U.S. Besides, I'm not sure just how quickly Jonas and Henrik could arrange to fly to Texas to deliver mine in person - airline tickets are too expensive if you don't purchase them at least two weeks in advance! :lol:

I agree with you wholeheartedly about "Torn"... the two trailers have been a fantastic preview of the next Evergrey masterpiece!

Gratz dude! Maybe I should get one too...

It's a shame you missed them though. I think them delivering the t-shirt in person is even more awesome than the t-shirt itself.

It just arrived today :D with a signed sticker and it is beautiful!
:worship:notworthy<shirt>
That was the quickest postage from europe ever, either all the other bands who i got merch from had lazy employees or the sweedish post system is awesome.

Got mine as well!!!:headbang:
(my 5th EG shirt so far :p)

Looks really cool although the design is actually smaller than it looks on the website.I already wore it all day yesterday though!:cool:
Signed sticker rocks too!

Since it's after midnight as I type this I technically got my shirt yesterday... I think the shirt is awesome and will proudly be wearing it this weekend. The signed sticker was a nice surprise - more proof that the guys are awesome with their fans (if that wasn't clear enough already!)

Ohhhh
I've got mine today :rofl:
Im soooooo Happy, you guys cant imagine :rofl:
The T-shirt is beautifull... and the sticker was really a great surprise ..
Lucky of you that lives in Sweden and could receive the t-shirt in hands
im jealous :rofl: :worship:

I got mine as well a few days ago... That new amblem is awesome and looks great printed on a t-shirt.
And that personal delivery thing is a very nice down-to-earth move! Can't wait for the upcoming album and tour... :headbang:

EDIT:
I just remembered I've always wished for a white (or very light gray) "Inner Circle" t-shirt, I think it would really stand out among (too) numerous black t-shirts and would fit with the cover better than the black tee...