L'ANGUISETTE (Female-fronted progressive/experimental/metal)

I really like the songs that I have heard from L'anguisette including the cover of "The Looming Of Dust In The Dark", I can't wait to hear this new material.

We had a great time! Of course we recorded 8 songs' worth of drums, and we're excited about that. We also drank bottomless amounts of coffee and beer, did a few photo shoots, took reference photos for some illustrations for the album, made a video of DG doing the Rocky run up the Art Museum stairs (then he got harassed by a local for not going all the way to the top, lol), ate Philly cheesesteaks, walked around South Street and New Hope, drank more beer, went rock climbing at Ringing Rocks park, ate Joe's secret recipe hot wings, did a video interview for a possible DVD, hung out with two cute kitty cats, and had a lot of fun.

We'll be doing the rest of the tracking in the next month (or two at the most) and are planning on a late 2009 release! We're on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/pages/languisette/62399432989) and Twitter (languisette) as well if you want to follow us.