LEEWAY reissues on Marquee

TribunalRecords

Record Label(s)/Vocalist
Sep 12, 2007
www.tribunalrecords.net
We will be stocking the new LEEWAY reissues that Marquee just released.

Not sure when they will be arriving, but considering Leeway is one of my favorite NYC crossover acts we will be stocking plenty of copies.

Stay tuned.

Just bought Born To Expire from them off ebay this morning. Thought about holding out for a US distributor, but went ahead and pulled the trigger!!

I had no idea Marquee was reissuing the first Leeway. I also had no idea that this band ever did anything after that. Every time I've ever heard anyone talk about them, they only mention the first album. Is the second one any good? Either way, I'll definitely be saving up to at least get the first one next time I do a Divebomb order.

I had no idea Marquee was reissuing the first Leeway. I also had no idea that this band ever did anything after that. Every time I've ever heard anyone talk about them, they only mention the first album. Is the second one any good? Either way, I'll definitely be saving up to at least get the first one next time I do a Divebomb order.

They actually have 4 albums total. The last 2 are useless pretty much. Some good songs on the 4th one but not enough to own it.

Desperate Measures is amazing too. Less hardcore and more metal with Eddie's melodic vocal style. This song is my jam just from the f**king riffage in it. Plus Eddie has a slight Ozzy vibe to him on this album.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just bought Born To Expire from them off ebay this morning. Thought about holding out for a US distributor, but went ahead and pulled the trigger!!

I may be the exclusive label with this in North America. I actually really wanted to partner up with Marquee on this and do it together, but I understand his situation too. So we are working out exclusivity because I am personally Leeway SUPERfan.

Do you think copies will last until the Grinder reissue is out in March? If so, hopefully I can consolidate into one order.