Looks like we're gonna headline on 2d of March

Sonm

Curse You All Men...
Aug 14, 2002
Everything indicates that instead of supporting Zemial we're gonna headline this show and play a huge, not less than 1 hour 30 or even 2 hours set. Isn't it THE SIGN????
2d of April, U-2 venue, 6 p.m., Moscow, Russia.

Fucking great!!!

Sonm, can u please tell me where this "U-2" is? Is it in Tushino near "Baltika" cinema-hall or am I wong?

And can u tell me please which songs are u gonna play? Me and my girl are definetly going to see your 2hr set!

oh, sonm is mistakes,
gig will be 2nd of MARCH :)))))))))))

всё ХиП :)

april..march--it's all groundhog's day anyway!

good luck with the show! Too bad I can't come... :cry:

The set list is:
1. Fuck Sovok
2. Fuck morons
3. Ass holes must die
4. Nuclear Salvation
5. Dry the mire
6. Incoming
7. My gender grenades
8. Curse you all men (not a cover song)
9. Massive exodus of idiots

Everything is canceled. I am really sorry. In Sovkoviya 99% of ... moving and talking species do not need anything at all...

Too bad :(
Anyway there is another date, I hope will never be canceled

"Fuck sovok" is the right thing to say about it all...
Even if I had the same probs with my band

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOOOOOWWWW???????!!!!!!!
When I read the "set-list", I thought that Sonm's kidding... Can't believe!!!!!
What's the matter??????????
I feel it IS the sign!!!

Well, on the bright side I won't have to play being ill again.. He-he.. :devil:
And why was that concert canselled?

To tell the truth the fact that such things can happen, that some morons can say 'We won't let you into our club becuse you play metal' because of some other morons is a very sad fact. :(

Pablo, ur last post is kinda confusing... Indeed there was a metal gig day before and some club stuff got broken. After this shite the owner of the club said - no metal gigs ever after... I just don't get what Forest Stream has to do with METAL?????

Sonm, the question should be: what FS has to do with pioneers? The administration of the club don't have a vaguest idea what metal, pioneers or FS are....and the chances are they don't really want to know and/or are capable of understanding it...

Pablo, ur last post is kinda confusing... Indeed there was a metal gig day before and some club stuff got broken.

Nevermind..

BTW, I first read you post as 'metal dig gay'.. :loco: and found it quite confusing.

And is FS is not metal why are we not on TV yet? All other styles are represented in media..
Wait a minute! Well, we ARE on TV.. :(

Pablo, you know... everyone actually does think towards things nesting in his mind, so I can conclude that there are metal gays in your mind, which dig something... Whatever you do, don't let'em touch your consciousness. Or you'll gonna turn gay too!!!!!