MASTER Signs With TRANSCENDING OBSCURITY RECORDS; New Album, Vindictive Miscreant', Due...

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Death metal pioneers MASTER have inked a deal with Transcending Obscurity Records. The band's new album, "Vindictive Miscreant", will be released later in the year. Transcending Obscurity Records label owner Kunal Choksi says: "It's truly a dream come true to work with a legendary band in MASTER. Paul Speckmann proved to be a man of rare integrity and signed the contract within two hours of bringing up the topic. Needless to say, I will be doing my utmost best not to let him down and do greater things for his band, now and in the future. This is a very fortuitous signing for the label and I couldn't be happier. Hard work does pay off, it seems, when there was little respite. Thanks to Rogga Johansson of PAGANIZER for highly recommending my label to the band. Here's hoping for a strong partnership with the legends MASTER." Speckmann comments: "Of course it's an honor and a privilege in these days to sign to a reputable label which comes highly recommended by many excellent musicians! The future of MASTER carries on and we will fight until the end!" "Vindictive Miscreant" track listing: 01. Vindictive Miscreant 02. Actions Speak Louder Than Words 03. Replaced 04. The Inner Strength Of The Demon 05. The Book 06. Engulfed In Paranoia 07. The Impossible Of Dreams 08. Stand Up And Be Counted MASTER is: Paul Speckmann - Vocals, Bass Zdenek Pradlovsky - Drums Aleš Nejezchleba - Guitar
mastervindictivecd.jpg

Continue reading...