MERRY CHRISTMAS -from Lance King

MEGALOUD

The Nightmare Has Begun..

A very Merry Christmas to you all!!
My wife thought this picture was classic for a Christmas card, I had my doubts ; ) But here it is, me at 13 just being me in the Rocky Mountains during a camping trip in British Columbia early one brisk morning!

I would like to thank everyone in the Prog-Power community, especially the fans, and contributors for their love and support over the years.

I look back at a fantastic year of music and kinship of metal from fans, bands, supporters in the media and promoters of live shows.
Extra thanks to the Nightmare Records Street teamers out there that have helped in a more direct and personal way.

I look forward to 2008 and the release of some more AMAZING music from many bands with Nightmare and bringing you all some more raging metallic slabs with the new AVIAN in the spring and not too far down the road the new KRUCIBLE.

Safe and happy family time to all and to all a big party on New years eve (get home safe) PEACE OUT!

All my best,
Lance King

Oh and Leah has posted a very nice review of this years Prog Power events if anyone is interested click this link! RAGE ON!!
http://www.leahsrockreport.com/

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY LANCE!!!! You look like you'd be in The Naked Brothers Band here, LOLOL

Merry Christmas my brother and a very happy new year to you and Mary, Tommy, and Abbey, of course we already said all that this afternoon, but i can't say it enough, for you and your family, and Terrie and Mary and Rachel send their best wishes and big hugs to all of you.