Mighty Ravendark and Stormster let the healing begin.

After all this time nothing has changed *dramatic sigh*
I think a certain air-guitaring power-metal junkie and a certain Kurt Cobain look-a-like need to revisit this thread and rediscover the love.

The fucker doesnt want any part of my love so he can get fucked. He probably doesnt believe in the word. Instead of "hello" all i get is a "hey fag" or "eat shit"... lol. Not that i care, the only reason Ben wants to be around me is coz he cant get a girl for more than a night by himself. :lol:

In order not to clog up other threads:

Why don't you look up the band by yourself , dickhead.

Coz I don't have time, I don't stay up til 7am and sleep til 5pm like you, bludger. Forums wouldnt really exist if people didnt talk about things you stupid faggy pessimist.

vallhallownedko6.jpg

The fucker doesnt want any part of my love so he can get fucked. He probably doesnt believe in the word. Instead of "hello" all i get is a "hey fag" or "eat shit"... lol. Not that i care, the only reason Ben wants to be around me is coz he cant get a girl for more than a night by himself. :lol:

Like I need your "help":lol::lol:

In order not to clog up other threads:

Coz I don't have time, I don't stay up til 7am and sleep til 5pm like you, bludger. Forums wouldnt really exist if people didnt talk about things you stupid faggy pessimist.

Well if you took 15mins out of the hours you watch poofy wrestling i'm sure you could wing it...