Mixing/Mastering Job Offer

Hello, i dont know if this is the proper place for this so if the administrator wants to put this in place, please do so.

We are a progressive death metal band from Argentina, we like Gojira, Opeth, Cynic, Behemoth, etc.

Recently, we finished tracking 4 songs that will become our first "professional" EP (we have another one but are not quite satisfied with it).
So we are looking for someone to mix it and master it, to approach the aforemtentioned bands sound.
You can contact me if you are interested, many thanks!

Yes, but as we've gone over in the past, that tends to take professionals out of the running, who are booked out and don't have time for courtesy test mixes, leaving the band only with semi-pro or hobbyist engineers, which may not be what they're after.

I have time available after my short holiday, likely early or mid July. You can find all relevant information/prior work on the site linked in my banner. Cheers.

PMed. Also, what many people in your situation do is have a mix contest.

Thanks for replying, we dont seek to waste the time of the engineer and ours, so what we do is hear the producer previous works and also to comunicate what we want to him, we dont want any samples.

BTW, we want our sound to come as closer as possible (being aware of our limitations) to that of Gojira. We love how this band sounds (in their latest 2 records) so we want our producer to try and approach that heavy mid range in the gtrs, drum clarity, overall "big sound", etc.

I REPEAT, WE DONT EXPECT TO SOUND EXACTLY LIKE GOJIRA, but is our first sonic reference as to where we want the mix to go.

I hope my broken english served to clear this a little, hehe!