Monstrosity - Imperial Doom

Androdion

New Metal Member
Nov 5, 2010
Greetings. As we all know Monstrosity's first album is a rare album that is sold by collectors for great sums of money, and it has never been reissued, so the only edition that exists is the 1992 cd. I though there was only one version of that cd but lately I found out that there might be two. I found out the information that there is the version from Nuclear Blast (Germany) with the reference NB 055, and a version from Nuclear Blast America with the reference NBA RED 6032-2, and this version is supposedly distributed by Relativity. Both are stated being from 1992.

So I have two questions. First, are the two versions official? Second, the actual cd is black with red letters and logo, but the image I was given of the NBA version has the cd green! So is the second one really official since it's green, plus I've never heard of it before?

NB 055 version:
!B7B0eJwCWk~$(KGrHqF,!isEydO5w302BMzEkrY3kg~~_12.JPG

NBA RED 6032-2 version:
!B7N-qkwEWk~$(KGrHqIOKi4EwvEtig4CBMziorn7KQ~~_12.JPG

So I really needed to know if this second version is official, and I'd be very appreciated if someone could answer me. It all seems to check, but still I wanted confirmation.