Morgana Lefay

metalized

Sep 10, 2001
not there
I am talking about the mcd. I have it, but it sux. there are some ex- ML members on it, the riffing kind of reminds some of the ML's riffing, but it is total shit! No good vox, no great atmosphere. no nothing of the known ML quality! what is the story of this? I know that it not mentioned in the site, but it is an official release! can u fill me in???

I hate it because i want to really own all ML and Lefay works and this really is a thorn on their side!

Originally posted by metalized
I am talking about the mcd. I have it, but it sux. there are some ex- ML members on it, the riffing kind of reminds some of the ML's riffing, but it is total shit! No good vox, no great atmosphere. no nothing of the known ML quality! what is the story of this? I know that it not mentioned in the site, but it is an official release! can u fill me in???

I hate it because i want to really own all ML and Lefay works and this really is a thorn on their side!

Damn, you bought that crap, well Black Mark Records released this shit with the ex- ML members. Well, this CD has nothing absolutly NOTHING to do with Morgana Lefay!!!

By the way, merry X-mas :)

I think BM forced the ex-members to do this album and they tried to sell their new music style on this album...
As far as I know they were not allowed to use ML's name, because the name belongs to Tony and Charles, but I have to ask Charles or Robin about it again. It's a bit complicated to explain.
For sure is this album do not belong to Morgana Lefay / Lefay at all!!!

Originally posted by Silkie
By the way, merry X-mas :)

I think BM forced the ex-members to do this album and they tried to sell their new music style on this album...
As far as I know they were not allowed to use ML's name, because the name belongs to Tony and Charles, but I have to ask Charles or Robin about it again. It's a bit complicated to explain.
For sure is this album do not belong to Morgana Lefay / Lefay at all!!!
ouf.that 's a relief! Hey trapped do u want me to send you a gift? it is a mini CD called "Morgana Lefay":heh: :lol:

And yeap! I am into everybloody good metal band that has ever walked on the face of the earth, ever.

And Lefay are too damn good for not getting into!!!!
(hey trapped i also own most of their CDs muahaha)

Merry Xmass to all!!!!

(hey trapped i also own most of their CDs muahaha)
ha ha, for once, i have you there, metalized my freind.

I own most of them too. :D

There's not much in australia.... But that doesn't mean there isn't OVERSEAS mailorder... :D :D :D

..Actually, the only one that i DID actually pick up in australia was SOS

Originally posted by Trapped

ha ha, for once, i have you there, metalized my freind.

I own most of them too. :D

There's not much in australia.... But that doesn't mean there isn't OVERSEAS mailorder... :D :D :D

..Actually, the only one that i DID actually pick up in australia was SOS
SOS was awesome! I want moreeeeee LLLLEEEEEFFFAAAYYYYYY