Neverworld review

Symphony

PQ member
Jan 8, 2002
Southampton, UK
www.power-quest.co.uk
From Marco at Violent Moshground Zine (Netherlands):headbang:

I was thinking the new cd of Vicious Rumors was the best cd I heard this year but not ! This half Italian/English band released a much better album! A great mix of modern power metal and oldschool melodic hardrock/metal in one word fantastic ! Great singer who can do everything with his beautiful voice !! Great musicians with next to all standart instruments some oldschool 80's syntersizers. This is real hardrock/power metal from the highest level ! Perfect mix between oldschool melodic hardrock & power metal bands like: Treat, Europe,TNT,Stryper, Helloween and Van Halen.
And some modern power metal like: Hammerfall, Rhapsody & Stratovarius. Every fan of oldschool melodic hardrock & power metal or fan of more these days power metal will totally love this cd ! This cd belongs even after one time listening to my top 10 hardrock/metal albums of all time ! Fantastic, genial and the best cd I ever heard in more ten years time ! Awesome what can I say else ? It's a cd full of energy and a more than great sound ! Just buy it and you will love it for sure !!

Wow old school!

Of course it's an awesome review has PQ ever had a bad one?

Don't quite know what the review was on about comparing PQ's sound to Rhapsody (of Fire) and I lost count how many times power metal & hard rock were mentioned but hey...goodstuff :)

Yeah I've read a few bad PQ reviews, but you can tell they've been written by people who don't know the genre. I can't remember any off hand, but there was a link to a ROFLCOPTER one on thid forum a while back.