NEW BLOG!

Banned
Jan 13, 2006
Chicago,IL
Due to my lack of inspiration on my current blog, I would like to make a invite to one person who would like to make a new, full, and current blog with me! It would focus on ALL types of music and would be posting reviews, interviews and the current and most important for music. If you feel you would be up for doing this than please post right here and tell me.

You're welcome to write for my blog. I myself can't devote enough zeal to collaborating on a separate endeavor.

I will do that but I also want to have my own separate blog that I can focus on all of my own musical tastes.

how come blogs that have 5000 albums to download never get in trouble?

As ungraceful as that question came it is a good one. I really dont know.

For quite some time I've thought about making my own blog where I'd write reviews/recommendations especially in regards to symphonic and gothic black metal as well as just generally anything else I like. But I just don't have the time or dedication to keep one active and interesting. I might make one anyways though.

Does anyone have any serious comments on joining. To be honest to everyone else, I dont care if you want to make a blog of your own. I just want to someone to join with me.

-Most metal bands are not affiliated with the RIAA/under their protection

-There are too many people sharing music over the Internet to prevent it in any capacity

-Dynamic and fake/rerouting(?) IP addresses prevent the RIAA/affiliates from finding out where the country of origin of certain blogs is; in some places on Earth, people have more sense and know you can't stop this kind of shit and don't bother at all...therefore it's not illegal

Mathiäs;7158642 said:
Well AlbumBase was recently taken down by the feds, so they're not giving up.

They will never give up until laws are changed. Currently their major problems are keeping up as well as staying within the bounds of the law.