New Gus G MERCH!!!!! \m/

oh he has some really great logos. never seen anything like this by any other guitarist. I hope Gus will bring some of those shirts to the Europe Tour???
BTW, I mostly buy my shirts at the Gig of the band, because that way I think the Band will get all (if not, most) of the money. But for this one, I might make an exception.

oh he has some really great logos. never seen anything like this by any other guitarist. I hope Gus will bring some of those shirts to the Europe Tour???
BTW, I mostly buy my shirts at the Gig of the band, because that way I think the Band will get all (if not, most) of the money. But for this one, I might make an exception.

I love the G logo that Blackstar did...I gave Gus a necklace of that logo last November..I'm glad to see it on the shirt now!

I would rather buy the shirts at the gigs as well, but they won't be here until the fall and I don't even know if they will play anywhere near me.. I will travel 10-15 hrs to see them, but regardless of whether or not I buy a shirt online or not, There will still be plenty to buy at the gig.

Either way, it's still showing support for Gus and Firewind