New Odin's Court T-Shirt!

OdinsCourt

Valhalla
Sep 26, 2003
MD, USA
www.odinscourtband.com
Check out this killer design! Shirts available on our website here. Shirts are black. Sizes are S, M, L, XL, and XXL. Styes are short sleeve, long sleeve, and sleeveless.

OC_tee_final3b.jpg

Snowy Owl said:
Consider it bought.
Excellent! They are going to be awesome shirts! Its an 8-color design, so the detail should show up great! And of course it is going to turn out great since it is in the very capable hands of a great friend who has a heart of gold and a passion for helping out the scene, Glenn Fitzgerald. I already own several of his "works" in my closet and you wore one of his works when you came here last Thursday!

Truly a talented individual who really worked hard to pull this off in time for our show! :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Snowy Owl said:
Wow! How did you hook up with him? He seems to be pretty in demand, like Mattias Noren (Prog Art)
He's been a friend of mine from the Symphony X mailing list since 2000 so I've known him for a long while and Matt knows him through playing at Jaxx (I think). He's an awesome guy and does great work so I asked him about doing shirts for us a while back. We were getting low on one of shirts and Matt needed to order more, so I presented him with the thought of doing totally new shirts. The rest is history and I can't wait to see one in person!

Love the shirt. Of course I'll be buying one May 20th:) Oh yeah, and Symphony X RULES!!! The fact that they were on the small stage at Gigantour was a shame. They deserved the main stage. They were excellent and Russell Allen (ahem, SIR Russell Allen) is on my top three of favorite metal vocalists. Oh how I hope they do a headlining tour soon!