New Toys...look Gävin what I got for Chris..

LSD-Studio

HCAF crusher
Jul 2, 2006
Germany
www.lsd-tonstudio.de
I've just been at my favorite store to grab the API 3124+, the RNC and some other stuff...
I thought I'd might wanna have a nice channelstrip to compliment the API...for use especially on vox that need to be clear/uncolored (metal) but still warm, thick and "Analog" (Chris)...
first I was considering an Averill (that one will be there in september anyway tho) but than discovered this little piece of gear...

the SAFE SOUND AUDIO P1 (designed by Robert Campbell (former NEVE designer)) it's an absolutely amazing piece of gear, especially on vox (as far as I can tell so far) for quite a good price....it's a shame I can't track your Bass with its DI, Gavin ;).

fucking nice and compliments the API very well, this is a safe buy I'd recommend anyone of you.

4828.jpg

how much did that cost?

hows the compressor?

take care!

about 600€ the compressor alone is worth more than that (quite a bit better than the RNC IMO (and that one is really good))

I still have to play around alot with this unit (only got it today), but as it looks now this will be my main vox and bass-unit in the future (Pre and Comp)

wow, I just put the RNC on the stero-bus instead of the sonalksis....
WOW!
mightbe it's just cause I tweak better with real knobs, but I prefer the RNC, glues somewhat better.
(Real Nice Mode, 1.8:1, atk 15-18ms, rel 70ms about 2-3 db Reduction.)

Man, cannae wait!

Wilson knows about the session drummer.

MAAAY have accidently sent him a text meant for my bassist.... :oops: :lol: