Now listening..

Evil Dead

Hail to the King baby
Mar 19, 2002
Kansas City
If anyone likes oddball black metal with some multiple religous overtones thrown in, check out The Meads of Asphodel. They have a new album out In the Name of God Welcome To Planet Genocide. I love all of their stuff, kinda strange sometimes, but fun!

Ive been jamming to Cor Scorpii and Vreid, both offshoots of the most excellent band WINDIR.

I cant get enough of Tenacious D's CLASSICO from their new movie..i play it at least 7 times a day. My girlfriend keeps listening and playing Scissor Sisters on her computer, and I cant their their fucking songs out of my head. SO I started playing Classico every time she came into the room..and finally she hums that instead of "I dont Feel Like Dancing" FUCK!!! Now that song is back in my fucking head, SHIT ASS!!!

Ive also been listening to some weird shit like Devil Lee Rot and Phasm, good "Black N Roll" stuff.

Anyone been into anything new and cool?

Jon Oliva's Pain Meniacal Renderings is outstanding. It sounds like classic era Savatage.
Quiet Riot's Rehab this is more classic rock than cheese. They even got Glenn Hughes to write and sing on it and Tony Franklin plass bass... Great album.
There's a couple...