Official web shop

lozanoje wrote:

>>
I want to have a physical copy of the new album, not a digital version.

I think the best solution is to buy the album for the right price using the shop. They can send you your legitimate copy, and meanwhile you are waiting three weeks for the package, they could send you the links to the flac version for you to hear it in advance in the meantime.

But I fear it is impossible that a band hear us in such a request. Century Media wont allow.
j lozano

>>

I wrote:
>>
As far as I know .flac or .ape equals to analogue audio CD fidelity (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Lossless_Audio_Codec) For example, California Guitar Trio has very high sound fidelity requirements, and so does Loreena McKennitt - and guess what, they sell songs on Internet as lossless tracks.
After you got one you could burn it onto a blank CD and enjoy.

For example, I got toooo many CDs in my audio collection to listen to them regularly, instead I convert them to .flac and store the CDs in a closet listening to the flacs using my PC.

Having no CDs is also good for the environment as finally ALL these billions CDs which the music/software/games industry produces end up in garbage along with other plastic:

>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Jose, some news about your order: unfortunately there is an issue with the stock. But it is on process.
I'm afraid you will have to be a bit patient for this one!

Ops, I think you have THE information... who did you tell my order was delayed?

Please, tell whoever is in charge to hurry up...

j lozano

how many fans receive their order shipped by the band themselves????

Thats the best part about the whole thing !! When I received my shipment [although from Metal Shop as my cousin had paid Uri in person over there I guess?] I was absolutely speechless. It was truly wonderful! Especially the little card which says ORwarriOR, 2008..... which had all their autographs in them, I shall treasure it forever. I felt like a little kid all over again [which wasn't too long back :D]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFMW8srq0Qk
[Off-topic, but for those who didn't know; Gojira has written a song about the same]

>>

OK- I have a funny story for you. It was BC-A who had those cards printed in 2006. Kinda to celebrate the new redesigned OL logo and as a promotional tool for the band. So he wanted to write something about ORwarriOR and kept the date to 2008 'just to be on the safe side' OOPS, we all know how the story ends right?

But it is pretty cool to see where the cards are ending up (-: And you are right to cherish it! It just goes to show how damn nice the OL guys are, to include this in the package.

Does anyone know if Sahara will ever be in stock on the official web store anytime soon? It seems hard to find and expensive anywhere where it is in stock. I'm hoping with the new album coming soon that the back catalog will get a boost in availability.

Does anyone know if Sahara will ever be in stock on the official web store anytime soon? It seems hard to find and expensive anywhere where it is in stock. I'm hoping with the new album coming soon that the back catalog will get a boost in availability.
If you don't find it, the orphaned disciples can get a copy for you. Get in touch with morticia_nl. But don't expect an answer before next week.
Cheers

Edited: As well, because of the current rates dollar/euro, you have to expect an expensive postage fees. This is also the reason why you can't find it cheap unfortunately, Holy Records being an European Label...

This is a copy of the message sent to the shop on 17th October. I've got no reply. Opened a dispute on paypal, and again got no reply.

I think the shop works really awfully.

Could someone ask the shop for a solution to this error?

I've just received the shirt, but I think that you have sent me by error a XL shirt instead of a XXL shirt, look at the tshirt photos i send you.

I've taken a photo comparing the Orphaned Land shirt and a XXL-labeled Tool shirt Ive just bought.

2u6mskz.jpg

The OL tshirt is 22 inches wide, from armpit to armpit:

v7y6bs.jpg

And the XXL Tool tshirt is 25 1/2 inches wide.

Adult T-shirts: Length Width
Small 22" 17"
Medium 24" 18"
Large 25" 21"
X-Large 26" 23"
XX-Large 28" 25"

So the OL shirt seems to be 22"=XL, and the tool shirt is 25"=XXL.

I cannot check the size because you removed the label with a paper cutter or something. Why did you remove the label of the shirt?

6r7ed0.jpg

Well, obviously, the t-shirt does not fit me. Please, give me a solution.

Hey, y'all!

C'mon, give OL a break, at least now. We can drive 'em all stark-raving-mad later; that's always an option :devil: The site's under construction, the furor over the new album is building and with it tons of last-minute tweaks. And, besides, the store's not handled by professional merchants. As far as I know, the band mans it. Lord Knows they're kinda busy now.

Oh, hi. I'm the new dude who's already run up quite a tab on the, oh, let's call it "gettin' to know you" thread.

Later.

FS