Osculum Obscenum lyrics

AndySlayer

New Metal Member
Mar 21, 2006
Yeah, I was wondering if anyone could link me to the lyrics for Osculum Obscenum (whole album, if possible), since I can't really find the full versions. It'd be really nice if I got some lyrics for Exclamation of a Necrofag and Osculum Obscenum... Necrominicon would be cool too... Thanks in advance

I can imagine that one day someone's gonna break into The Abyss and steal Peter's binder with all the lyrics he never published.

Then again I betcha he stored that on a pen drive and has it locked up at a bank in Switzerland.

Zephyrus said:
darklyrics.com is as close as you'll get in terms of accuracy.

not as close i'll get, as close the people willing send it to the site got. there's a difference
we already had such a lyrics thread, in which we found many errors(at least i did), if i can recall that correctely.

Rotten Flesh said:
not as close i'll get, as close the people willing send it to the site got. there's a difference
we already had such a lyrics thread, in which we found many errors(at least i did), if i can recall that correctely.

indeed

Zephyrus said:
I can imagine that one day someone's gonna break into The Abyss and steal Peter's binder with all the lyrics he never published.

Then again I betcha he stored that on a pen drive and has it locked up at a bank in Switzerland.

Hypocrisy are actually kept in a secret ice cave known only to Peter somewhere in the arctic circle.

Or so legend has it...